I'm looking for a teammate who knows something and wants to do the proper things he likes to sign. Just like me. At AspectWorks we are really developing at the level. I went through a few companies, so I have a comparison.Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What awaits you?
- start of the internship: 2nd week in July
- work on a real project under the guidance of our experienced colleagues
- functional-based programming
- creation of technical documentation
- design and creation of unit tests
- responsibility for the implementation of coherent functional units
- earn extra money while studying
- you choose your working time yourself
- the possibility of continuing cooperation after this internship (part-time or full-time)
What won’t school give you?
- the chance to get an Oracle Certified Java Programmer certification
- experience in working on real projects
What do you need?
- basics of object-oriented programming, ideally in Java
- experience in web application development (at least in school projects)
- enthusiasm for new technologies
- English language at least at an intermediate level
The internship always takes place from the beginning of July to the end of September in full-time. The first few weeks are rather theoretical, after training you are already working on a real project. We understand that you also want to enjoy the summer and we will reasonably agree with each other on their vacation. The internship is suitable especially for students of the 2nd and higher years of university with a focus on software development.
For candidates we will organize the meetings during May and June, where we will present in detail the course of the internship, test the applicants’ technical knowledge and get to know each other more in a personal interview.
You can send an internship application (your CV) throughout the year! In the spring we will contact choosen students and invite them to take part in the recruitment process.Back